Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dont you miss me?

Its been a while that i wrote something here. Had a conversation with a dear friend yesterday, that struck me when was my last time I pen down something here. Dah lama sangat kot. So I guess its better for me to just write whatever that crossed my mind.

Owh yeah. How ya'll doin? So how was Ramadhan and Raya. Sorry I didnt even had the time to even wish you guys. Guess, I got some other important priority to attend to. But for me, fasting month was great. I had a complete strike eventhough they were lotsa temptations, yelah knowing my music life and most of the time I was in the studio, lagilah terganggu iman. Dengan rokoknya, makan minum my non - muslim frens. But yeah, Im glad I survived :)

During Ramadhan, I stick to being productive. Bulan puasa memang kurang show unless suddenly I decided to sing lagu - lagu nasyid yang berbentuk kerohanian hehe. So bila kurang show tu most of my time I spend making music. I had a few ongoing projects that kept me busy sampai ramai jugak yang komplen, how anti-social I was. Bukak puasa pun ala kadar, and takdelah macam bukak puasa tahun2 lepas, spend bagai nak gila. Tahun nie, cukup sekadar makan, then sambung kerja di studio. Banyak jugaklah event berbuka puasa bersama press yang terlepas. But owh well, you know me. Im not the type who goes around and tayang muka just to get my face in the local newspapers and TV. Music aint fame for me. Its work. So deal with it. And i was so focused that i didnt realised besok dah raya. Hahaha. So few hours sebelum balik beraya pegi shopping at Jalan TAR. Sempatlah beli kasut samping and few more.

So bila dah kerja kaw-kaw, raya pun kaw-kaw lah. I think i didnt work for almost 2 weeks. Orang lain cuti a few days je kan, maksimum pun seminggu. I heard from my Singaporean mates, diorang lagilah cuti satu hari je. But i whacked 2 weeks. Itupun ader keje, kalau tak Ill probably spend a whole month resting. hehehe. My first day was at my dad's place, followed by my uncle and auntie's house. Banyak jugaklah duit terbang pada anak buah dan all my cousins. FYI, all my cousins are mostly 10 - 20 years younger than me. And i have around 50 cousin. So ya'll do the math berapa banyak duit raya i had to sacrifice. But again, I had fun. Then i went back to JB to visit my grandma. I miss my grandma cooking. She would know what I love and she would spend hours cooking for me. ( I would spend hours eating too). It was in JB that I had a total peace. Far away from all this hectic life. I eat, sleep, watch TV, eat, sleep, visit my family, eat sleep and maybe shit.

And then lepas habes cuti balik KL je terus kena keje................(non-stop)

No comments: